Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A A Milne pegged us all

At some point in my adolescence, my father started calling me Spike and he started calling Peter Tigger. Eeyore might have done as well for me. At that time, I think Tigger was pretty good for Peter.

Which Winnie the Pooh character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Maybe you are Eeyore! If so you are accepting and depressive. Would never complain about your situation. Although your situation is awfully gloomy right now. Could be worse. Some might confuse your accepting nature with cynicism. Some might worship you as a god... http://www.angelfire.com/weird/eeyoar





Maybe you are Tigger! T - I - DOUBLE G - R! If so you are happy and bouncy and insane and busy and running and falling and hungry and talking and leading and showing and... Gods, you're annoying, but everyone seems to like you - at least, for a while.


HAPPY THANKSGIVING



I saw a link to this in a post by Ralph E. Luker on Cliopatria - the collaborative history blog - Which Winnie-the-Pooh Character Are You?

HASH(0x8c3e42c)
It turns out Liker is Winnie the Pooh: "Although very loyal to your friends, your drive to fulfill your own desires sometimes gets the better of you.

1 comment:

GobberGo said...

I'm Piglet. I never really liked him, but I never disliked him. I don't think I'm as frightenable as him, but I definitely worry about as much. I've been pretty shy lately too.