Sunday, April 08, 2007

Joost update

Joost Posthuma's web site has photos of the Driedaagse De Panne-Koksijde race in which he took second place. Joost was hospitalized to repair a leg wound he suffered in that race and consequently missed the Tour of Flanders. He says, "Hallo all. Unfortunately this year no Ronde van Vlaanderen for me. I had to go to the hospital in Amersfoort for ultra-sound examination of my damaged knee. This wound troubled me during the whole three-day Belgian race. Fortunately the ultra-sound showed no breakage but only a pretty massive bruise. I must do now take a week off from racing to recover and will therefore do my daily cycling quietly on the streets of Binnen. If all goes well, I'll soon be driving down to do Paris-Roubais [April 14th]. Groeten, Joost"

No comments: